I've been thinking about time. No, I won't complain I don't have time to do things I'd like to do as I had done in this blog some time ago. I've been thinking about how time flows in my life, how fast or how slow things go on, depending on what I want of that. Five months can be much time, or it can be just the begin. Actually, it doesn't look June is as far as it really is. November is gonna last forever! It's just because when you really want time goes fast, it takes an eternity to pass... It's always against you...
But there are some hours in our lives that might be appreciated as if there's no tomorrow. These moments are rare and, when they happen, you cannot be worried about what the world would think or say, neither about if sun is shining outside. You just have to feel the moment and recognize maybe time is not against you.
Someone once told me all good things come to those who wait. It's about to come...
não brinco de pensar em tempo. Não ouso...
ResponderExcluirMas tá acabando, Brasil!
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
ResponderExcluirrsrs im the "someone" who told you that!!
ResponderExcluir