sexta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2012

15 minutes break


Thus, when these things happen, you just have to stop everything you're doing trying to do, stand up, prepare a tea, listen to a completely different rhythm song... And after that 3,5 minutes you try to concentrate again in your work.
Normally, it works. Not this time.
I don't know what you are into, so maybe that song I put to distract the mind is exactly your favourite. I know little things about you... I don't know which songs you like, so I dedicate you a samba... I know you like sweets... And seems you like a busy life. I know you don't read a lot, but have been presented with at least two bad books. You like pillows...
Two songs. I don't know if you would like them, and I still can't concentrate.
May I ask your favourite colour? Your favourite song? City? Shall I ask about your dreams, your goals? Am I your favourite?..
May I ask you a kiss?
Three songs... It's time to save this letter, go back to the work document, give the heart a break. How do you do that? Could you not to teach me? Because my Brazilian heart just feels 24 hours a day. Do you know what I'm talking about? Probably not... Definitely not... You're so focused, cold, pragmatic. Or maybe not, I just don't know you very well yet. You don't let me read you easily.
Fourth song, I must go. I have to concentrate now. But I keep wondering if you also think about me...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu comentário após o beep: beeeeep!